Golf Course Dress Code
- Proper attire is required for all players
- Non-collared shirts, tank tops, halter-tops, cutoffs, sweat pants, tennis or other athletic shorts, and bathing suits are not permitted on the golf courses or practice facilities.
- Denim is permitted November 1st to March 31th on the golf course and practice facilities.
- For gentlemen, shirts with collars or mock collars and sleeves, slacks, and golf shorts no shorter than one hand length above the top of the knee are considered proper attire.
- For ladies, slacks, Capri’s, skirts, dresses and blouses and shirts with or without collars and shirts with or without sleeves are considered proper attire. Skirts, skorts and shorts shall be no shorter than one hand length above the top of the knee.
- Golf Attire is acceptable in the Golf Shop, Locker Rooms, Gentlemen’s and Ladies’ Lounges and Mixed Grill at any time of day. Men are asked to remove caps and hats while in the Dining Rooms. Ladies may wear hats in the Clubhouse.
- No metal spikes may be worn on the golf course and practice areas. Only “soft spike” or spike-less golf shoes or other approved shoes shall be permitted.
Clubhouse Dress Code
- Denim is permitted in the Mixed Grill, Locker Rooms, Men’s and Ladies’ Lounges, Golf Shop and areas passing to these locations.
- Denim is not permitted at any time in the Main Dining Room unless otherwise indicated for a special Member or banquet event.
- Bathing suits are not allowed inside the Clubhouse.
- Appropriate shirts, shorts and shoes/sandals must be worn in the Clubhouse.
Pool Dress Code
- Proper swim attire (swim suits) must be worn in the Pool Facility.
- “Cut-off” shorts are not allowed in the Pool Facility.
- Bare feet and wet bathing suits are restricted to Pool Facility only.